Lifting of many heavy objects and boxes of books has been averted, or at least postponed, for another month. The landlord has decided that he’s “probably” not selling the house. He’s still not sure so we can’t settle in too much. If he does decide to give us another year’s lease we’ve decided to be ready to move out at the end of that lease. That means getting rid of a few of the unnecessary heavy objects over the next year. Unfortunately for anyone who assists us in moving, I doubt if we’ll be getting rid of more than a box of books.