This set of questions comes via the Engineering Student in an email. What you’re supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new e-mail that you’ll send. Change all of the answers so they apply to you. Then, send this to a whole bunch of people you know *INCLUDING* the person who sent it to you. As a rule I don’t forward these sorts of emails. So anyone with time to kill, feel free to copy these and post your own answers.
1. What time did you go to bed last night?
8:00 o’clock. It’s usually between nine and ten but the Nizz was dead tired and the Aged Mother got through her routine early.
2. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Assuming that we’re talking about an instanteous magical change, I’d become all buff. Satisfy my vanity without having to work at it.
Assuming that we’re talking about a change made of my own initiative, no clue.
3. Paper or Plastic?
Depends on whether I have a long way to walk. Or if it’s raining.
4. What was the last book/magazine you read?
Necroscope 3: The Source by Brian Lumley
5. A TV show you can’t stand to watch?
Don’t know. We only use the TV to watch DVDs and videos.
6. What did you eat for lunch yesterday?
Homemade seafood gumbo
7. Do you like to be surprised?
8. What color is your toothbrush?
White and purple.
9. What brand of deodorant do you use?
10. What is your favorite store to shop at?
Any bookstore. Half Price Books for volume.
11. Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall?
12. Favorite dessert?
Not too big on dessert anymore.
13. Which one would you prefer – Maid or Personal Chef?
14. Favorite candy bar?
15. Regular or Decaf?
16. Favorite Restaurant?
17. What do you admire in a person?
Enthusiasm for life, curiousity, a sense of humor and thoughtfulness toward others.
18. Favorite Holiday?
19. Favorite time of day?
Usually early morning when the rest of the world is asleep.
20. Fruit or Fruit Smoothie?
21. How many rings are you wearing?
One. Wedding band.
22. How do you like your meat prepared?
I stole the E.S.’s answers here: beef- med well to rare, chicken- done, seafood- not overcooked, sushi- raw
23. What was the last card you sent to someone?
Christmas card. This morning.
24. What radio station is on where you are right now?
None. I generally listen to KEXP on the radio when I drive.
25. Who do you least expect to send this back to you?
I don’t expect to get it back from anyone.
26. Who is the person you expect to send this back first? See previous answer.
27. Onion rings or French fries?
28. What kind of car do you drive?